FARM CAMP DID NOT OPERATE IN 2020. Below are the sessions that were scheduled for our 2020 summer.
As we continue to learn more about the county, state, and federal guidelines available for residential summer camp, we plan to delay our enrollments until the winter of 2020/2021 for our 2021 Summer.
4 Week Sessions
Session 1 – June 21 – July 18
Session 2 – July 19 – August 15
2 Week Sessions
Session 1A – June 21 – July 4
Session 1B – July 5 – July 18
Session 2A – July 19 – August 1
Session 2B – August 2 – August 15
1 Week Session
Session 1M – June 14 – June 20
Session 2M – August 16 – August 22
$200 discount per 4 week session, per sibling after first child
$100 discount per 2 week session, per sibling after first child
$50 discount per 1 week session, per sibling after first child
Final Payment due March 1st
Final Payment due May 1st
Final Payment due upon enrollment
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Camp Tuition Insurance is available through Travmark or AMSkier.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness or injury: No refund.
- Bus fee is always non-refundable.