Registration for New Families begins on February 8, 2021. Families who were enrolled in 2020 will receive an email early January with details regarding Priority Registration.
$200 discount per 4 week session, per sibling after first child
$100 discount per 2 week session, per sibling after first child
$50 discount per 1 week session, per sibling after first child
Summer 2021 Enrollment Rates and Session Information
We highly recommend purchasing Camp Tuition Insurance to cover your expense in the event you should need to cancel. Tuition insurance can be purchased through Travmark up to 20 days after your camper’s deposit has been paid. Additional tuition insurance options are available through Squaremouth.
(All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing)
- You are welcome to change sessions as needed at no cost, provided there is space available in your desired session, and the session length is greater than or equal to the currently enrolled session. If you switch to a session that is shorter in length, the below policy applies.
- All cancellations made prior to March 1st: Tuition returned, less $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 1st & May 1st: Tuition returned, less $500 non-refundable deposit
- Any cancellations made after May 1st: No refund
- Any credit used to pay camper tuition is subject to the same cancellation policy.
- Campers sent home for disciplinary reason or because of homesickness: No refund.
- Camper sent home due to illness, Covid-19 protocols, or injury: No refund.
- Bus fee is always non-refundable.
If camp is forced to close or cannot operate for any reason, parents will be able to select their preferred cancellation option from our Camp Closure Cancellation Policy.